- March 21, 2018 at 13:49 #22329
Azulle Support TeamKeymaster
This is a known issue from Microsoft and has been reported by several brands. Their updates sometimes get stuck in the middle of the process and take away the little space on the units. I will recommend you to read this guide posted in one the Microsoft support sites:
Also, if you have an extra drive, the best idea is to make it the default one:
A workaround for the updates would be the follow:
1. Press the Windows key + X on the keyboard, then select Command Prompt(Admin).
2. Type the command line net stop wuauserv, then press Enter.
3. Next, type the second command line net stop bits, then press Enter again.
4. Now, browse to the C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution folder and delete all the files and folders inside.
5. Download the Windows 10 ISO file ( https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209 )
6. Extract the ISO file to a folder on a SD Card or External USB.
7. Point to the setup files, right click setup.exe file then click Run as administrator
8 . Follow the on screen instructions.
9. Select Upgrade this PC and keep the files.
10. Wait while Windows 10 setup installs.
And the ultimate solution is to perform a factory restore to refresh the System and then update it before set up your work environment.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have further questions or concerns.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.