- July 28, 2018 at 13:08 #23504Mike40calParticipant
I just got the Access 3 and there is no WIFI drive or device.
- August 3, 2018 at 13:47 #23614jlewterParticipant
I am having the same issue. We bought 30 of these and none have a windows 10 driver. I downloaded the driver pack from the site and installed, but still not showing up .
- August 4, 2018 at 13:38 #23621Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Thank you for using the Azulle forums. Please try to reinstall the driver using this URL:
Let us know how it goes.
- August 21, 2018 at 16:05 #23850brianmParticipant
I have the same issue. I downloaded the drivers and installed still no WiFi in the Access 3. Suggestions?
- August 21, 2018 at 17:32 #23851Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Thank you for using the Azulle forums. Please confirm if you can see the Wi-Fi adapter in the Device Manager, make sure that you check the Show hidden devices from the View menu in the top.
- August 22, 2018 at 13:40 #23865brianmParticipant
After showing hidden devices in device manager the WiFi adapter did show. It was disabled for some reason. I right clicked on it and enabled it. rebooted and the Wifi is now showng up
- January 10, 2019 at 12:52 #25975mmoustakasParticipant
I am having the same issue, but it is not showing up under hidden devices…there is an unrecognized USB device, but everything else seems normal. Any suggestions? WiFi worked a week or so ago, but then just disappeared.
- January 17, 2019 at 15:21 #26040Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Welcome to the Azulle forums. Did you re-install the driver like is mentioned above ? Also you can perform a factory restore in the unit, that will reinstall the Operative System, giving you a clean and fresh Windows 10 to start again. You can follow the instructions of how to make it here:
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- April 27, 2019 at 20:20 #27727stoner02121Participant
Having same issue. Cant find the drivers
- April 28, 2019 at 21:01 #27732stoner02121Participant
Try getting an external wifi adapter, It will solve all of your connectivity problems, for example like these https://appuals.com/best-usb-wireless-adapters/
- June 8, 2019 at 16:42 #28335hcmeyerParticipant
Same problem, device manager says “device not connected”, shown as a hidden advice. If no suggestions other than a system restore are forthcoming, device will be returned.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.