- May 29, 2017 at 15:24 #13372meadowbrookParticipant
Which SD cards are compatible with this device? The card slot seems too large for a smartphone sd card, for example.
- May 30, 2017 at 11:57 #13407Azulle Support TeamSpectator
The Quantum Byte is compatible with all type of SD card brands, in any case we would recommend you to choose the highest class SD device that you can afford. This would keep transfer rates between the drives at their maximum speeds.
You can also use a microSD card, in order to do it you will need a SD adapter, they usually come in the microSD card package.
- June 4, 2018 at 11:08 #23050kbulosoParticipant
Is it possible to boot from SD card? I can’t see any boot option regarding to SD card in BIOS boot configuration. Need help, please!
- June 5, 2018 at 14:57 #23109Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Thank you for using our forums. Regarding to your question: it is not possible to boot from the SD card.
Let us know any further questions or concerns.
- April 3, 2019 at 09:12 #27386CollytParticipant
The SD card is not reading, the system recognizes its plugged in but nothing . I plugged it in my laptop and the SD card works fine.
- April 4, 2019 at 15:02 #27411Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Welcome to our Forums. Please check the follow POST: https://azulletech.com/topic/micro-sd-card-not-recognized/#post-21568
Let us know if that works.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.