- August 28, 2018 at 15:53 #23913brianmParticipant
After updating windows and restarting this is what came up (image 1) When going into boot section in the bios there is no Windows Boot Manager (image 2)
Image 3 and 4 is what should be seen in the bios
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 31, 2018 at 14:21 #23953Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Please state the name of the unit that are you using so we can provide a more accurate troubleshooting.
- September 4, 2018 at 15:09 #23964brianmParticipant
- September 6, 2018 at 08:23 #24022EricParticipant
Having the same issues,
cant find the eMM/sata drive. when tried to install
Environment variable disk not defined “Not found inside disk”
- September 19, 2018 at 14:46 #24131Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Please reach out directly to us so we can further troubleshoot your device. If you’re unable to reach us via phone: 786 233 6769, do not hesitate to contact us via email: @azulletech.com”>email@example.com or through live chat. We’re available mon-fri 9am – 5pm eastern time.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.