- May 26, 2018 at 08:02 #22954lwscurtisParticipant
I can not get any monitor or tv to recognize a signal from my device I can’t see what is happening to fix the original update issue. The blue light stays on and will not shutdown to reboot. Is there a reset procedure?
- June 5, 2018 at 15:06 #23110Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Thank you for using our forums. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Let us provide you some troubleshooting:
– There are two microUSB ports, one for USB and the other one for the power supply, please make sure that you are using the proper one.
– Follow these steps: unplug everything, wait 10 secs, turn the TV on, connect all the cables, pick the proper HDMI and then turn the device on.
Let us know if with those recommendations the device works.
- July 15, 2018 at 13:06 #23343wbrproductionsParticipant
Have the same issue, and the above does not work. Need a reset procedure that doesn’t require video feedback, or instructions to return this item for a full refund. The device should have been designed for this possibility.
- July 24, 2018 at 16:23 #23452
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.