- March 8, 2019 at 17:32 #26992
Just received my new Access3, followed the not terribly complicated instructions. Plugged device in and red light came on, inserted receiver for lynx keyboard/mouse, connected device to HDMI port labeled HD 1080p@60hrz+, pressed on button, red light turned blue and nothing else. I confirmed that device was connected to HDMI 5 port and that TV input was set to HDMI 5. Still nothing. Pressed on/off button light turned red. Pressed again and light turned blue but nothing else. Lastly I unplugged device and waited a full five minutes before plugging back in and repeating process. Nothing. Repeated entire process with each of the other ports HDMI 1-4, more of the same. Any suggestions? TV is a 55 inch Visio. I confirmed that it is functioning correctly. Any suggestions?
- March 11, 2019 at 14:48 #27007
Azulle Support TeamKeymaster
Thank you for using the Azulle forums. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Let us provide you some troubleshooting:
– Follow these steps: unplug everything, wait 10 secs, turn the TV on, connect all the cables, pick the proper HDMI and then turn the device on.
– Could you try the device with a different TV or monitor? Just to make sure if the behavior is the same.
Let me know if with those recommendations the device works.
- April 27, 2019 at 20:25 #27729
Have you tried changing HDMI cable?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.