- April 2, 2017 at 03:12 #11933blimParticipant
It seems that the link for downloading firmware doesn’t work.
What is the latest version of firmware of Byte Plus?
- April 13, 2017 at 11:07 #12190GeorgeKeymaster
Thank you for choosing Azulle. We apologize for the inconvenience, the link to the latest firmware of the Byte Plus are located on Support > Byte Plus Support[/url] there you can find the 2 & 4 GB RAM Byte Bios files which are the latest versions. If you need assistance or have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us, We’re available Mon-Fri between 9am and 5pm est and can always email us at @azulletech.com”>firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
- April 2, 2018 at 15:06 #22378kircosParticipant
Downloaded, but the “application” file in the four Byte Bios files files contained in the download does not seem to run an update of the bios. What are the instructions for doing so?
- April 12, 2018 at 14:53 #22518Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Thank you for using our forums. Please follow these instructions if you are looking to update the BIOS:
1) Start by unzipping the file.
2) After extraction, put the unzipped folder onto your USB drive.
3) Connect the USB drive to your Byte Plus device.
4) In Windows Explorer, Located the extracted folder on your flash drive.
5) At the top left corner of your screen when you’re in the folder, click “File” and hover over “open command prompt.”
6) Select “open command prompt as administrator.”
7) Once it opens, type in ” bios” and proceed to hit enter.
If you need any additional instructions, you can call us at +1 786-233-6769 ext 1.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.