- June 12, 2018 at 10:43 #23187fabuhejleParticipant
My Azulle Access Plus has been working fine for a year now. However, today if failed to turn on. It shows RED and when I press the power button it turns BLUE for a second then goes back to RED and does not turn on.
I appreciate your support on this
- June 15, 2018 at 11:30 #23204Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Thank you for using the Azulle forums. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing. Let us provide you some troubleshooting:
– Follow these steps: unplug everything, wait 10 secs, turn the TV on, connect all the cables, pick the proper HDMI and then turn the device on.
– Could you try the device with a different TV or monitor? Just to make sure if the behavior is the same.
Let me know if with those recommendations the device works.
If you have questions or need further help, do not hesitate to contact us directly.
- September 20, 2018 at 13:32 #24141SergeyParticipant
I have the same or similar issue.
Today if failed to turn on. It shows RED and when I press the power button it dosn’t turn on at all. It stay in RED mode.
I hope you will help me
- September 25, 2018 at 14:14 #24185Azulle Support TeamSpectator
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.