- May 25, 2016 at 07:52 #4872Gene MignolaGuest
I can not find the auto run jumper that was supposed to come with my Quantum Byte. Should it have been in the box or installed. Is it something that can be replaced?
- May 25, 2016 at 14:01 #4875Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Is your Quantum Byte serial number: Byte2015085001 or higher? If not, in order to get the Power on Power feature you need to update the BIOS and you won’t need the jumper.
- May 25, 2016 at 16:13 #4877Gene MignolaGuest
My Quantum Byte Serial Number starts is 201660114600
- May 27, 2016 at 14:58 #4907Azulle Support TeamSpectator
- October 1, 2016 at 16:12 #6836MichaelGuest
What is the auto run jumper for?
- October 6, 2016 at 11:47 #6973Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Thank you for reaching out to us. Regarding to your question, adding the jumper will enable the Power On Power Loss feature, basically it means that your unit will automatically power on after power outage.
- October 24, 2016 at 20:34 #7501carboncowGuest
So you have to crack it open to put this jumper on it? Where is this information published?
- October 25, 2016 at 14:53 #7526Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Please refer to these videos to check how to install the jumper in our devices:
For the Quantum Byte (only If your byte is serial number: Byte2015085001 or higher):
For the Byte Plus:
If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach us.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.