- September 17, 2018 at 12:27 #24104brianmParticipant
I have several of these units that the LAN has lost connection after period of time. When I reboot they go back online. I have went to Network & Internet/Ethernet/Change adapter options. Right clicked on both Etherne and WiFI chose properties, configure under the power management tab & have unchecked All the computer to turn off this device and save power then click ok. Rebooted and still have the issue.
- September 19, 2018 at 15:10 #24133Azulle Support TeamSpectator
Have you tried to update the driver for the Ethernet? Please use the follow one:
Download it and install it, that should correct the issue.
Do not hesitate to contact us directly if you need further assistance.
- March 28, 2019 at 09:53 #27341MarkusRParticipant
The link does not work. We have multiple units affected. Please address the issue.
- March 28, 2019 at 11:21 #27346MarkusRParticipant
I have fresh out of the box unit that during initial Windows setup was NOT able to detect the LAN connection. Lights flash on the port but Windows does not detect any kind of network connection. Windows says “Network cable unplugged”.
- April 4, 2019 at 15:00 #27410
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.